ANZCA Go! Performance
ANZCA Go! is one of our significant innovative developments in celebration of our 40th Birthday! This approach is designed to appeal to a variety of students’ interests, needs and learning styles.
ANZCA Go! is a new ‘fun’ Video-based assessment format providing an incremental approach to Performance Syllabus exams, allowing students to focus on shorter-term goals while receiving timely and constructive feedback throughout the process.
Only four pieces are required at every level, which can be uploaded individually at any time within a 12-month period.
- ANZCA Go! is a Video exam format only.
- ANZCA Go! is based on the Performance Syllabus format. Four pieces are required for this exam and should be uploaded separately, when ready, throughout the 12-month period.
- ANZCA Go! is available in all instruments from Preparatory through to Grade Five.
- Pieces will be assessed using the same criteria as other Performance exams, with the same high standards expected.
- Students will receive feedback after every video has been uploaded, including a mark out of 25 for each piece. The overall exam result, out of 100, along with an overall summative report and a digital certificate, will be given after the fourth piece is assessed.
HOW TO ENROL
- Students or teachers must enrol online via the website when the first piece is ready for assessment.
(The ANZCA Go! enrolment portal will be available soon within the Exam Entry menu.)
- Upon enrolment, students must upload a photo of themselves for identification purposes.
- Students have 12 months from their enrolment date to record and upload their four exam pieces.
- At the start of each video the candidate must look directly at the camera for three seconds for verification against the enrolment photo.
- All videos must be uploaded within seven days of recording.
- It is the teacher’s or student’s responsibility to ensure that the sound quality is as clear as possible without background noise, and the camera angle adheres to our Video Examinations guidelines.
Keep an eye on our website and Facebook page for more information and updates in coming weeks.
For information on ANZCA’s other Video examinations, click here.